Prepare for a vacation like no other for your homeschool family. Our travel planners have chosen accommodations and activities to align with needed educational curriculum as well as a missions emphasis for children as young as 5 years old. Package includes accommodations for 6 guests (large breakfast included each morning of stay) as well as tickets to:
- Titanic Museum (18 and younger: Social Studies, Math, Bible Studies, Science, Geography)
- Tennessee Museum of Aviation (Ages 8-18: History
- Parrot Mountain (Creation, Science, Bible Studies)
- Forbidden Caverns (Ages 3-18: History and Science)
- Alcatraz Museum (Ages 5-18): History, Biology, Government) Includes an hands on classroom teaching on fingerprinting and biology as used in court cases
Add-Ons and additional days (Additional Fee Required)
- Mission Opportunity: (Ages 5+) Minister to the sick, homeless, orphaned, widowed in Sevierville. Families will have a unique opportunity to host a block clean up party, serve the front lines of a soup kitchen, love on local orphans, or clean and restore the homes of the elderly members of the county. Additional fees of $7 per family member are collected for mandatory shirts worn during your volunteer time.
- Dollywood: Come learn about the historical significance as it applies to blacksmiths, pottery making, and the southern revivals from the Tennessean area in the early 1900s. Ride the train and have some great family bonding experience at one of the fastest growing popular theme parks in the world. Come listen to the wholesome bluegrass and gospel music.
- Dinner Show: Dolly’s Stampede, Biblical Times, or Hatfields and McCoys
- Additional Hotel Nights at choice of : Country Cascades, Ramada Inn, or The Resort)
Each package includes a folder acquired at check in full of itinerary information, discounts to local attractions, souvenir lanyard, Free Pigeon Forge Trolley Passes for 3 days, and